So apparently I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award, the award is really just evangelizing your blog, but it still feels nice to hear you’ve been nominated for an award, right?
Thanks to Kitchen Feasts for nominating me and in exchange I nominate 10 other bloggers who have 200 or less followers. So if you’re listed here, I’m nominating you and you in turn are invited to nominate 10 other lucky bloggers.
- Season to Taste
- Daily Gluttony
- Rice and Kai
- The Farmed and Dangerous
- Pasties & Piskies
- The Odd Pantry
- Food and Everything Else
- The Cooking Apprentice
- Growing it Forward
If your name is on that list, there are rules to follow:
-Nominees must link back the person who nominated.
-Answer the 10 questions that are given by the nominator.
-Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have fewer than 200 followers.
-Create 10 questions for the new nominees to answer.
-Go to the nominee blogs and notify them about their nominations
1) What’s your favorite things to grow?
2) Sweet or savory and which is your favorite dish in that category?
3) What is your favorite film or book, and why?
4) Who is your hero/heroine, and why?
5) What was your favorite dish growing up?
6) What food do you long to eat, but haven’t yet tried?
7) If you could invite four people (alive or dead) to a dinner party, who would they be?
8) What is your favorite ingredient, and why?
9) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
10) What is your favorite kind of music?
Here’s the questions I was asked to respond to…
- Tell me something I don’t know about you or can’t read on your bog.
- I have a BA in anthropology
- If you had an undo button, what would you undo?
- waiting so long to go to culinary school
- What scares you the most?
- What are you procrastinating on right now?
- If there was one dream job for you what would it be?
- helping people learn how to grown their own food and use their kitchen
- What have you learned from your blog?
- I can make the time to write
- What is your pet peeve?
- What is your favorite season for food and why?
- spring, it’s full of possibilities
- What is your favorite drink?
- bloody mary made with aqua vit
- What would be your last meal?
- Korean BBQ
Thanks to Kitchen Feasts for the nomination!